Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is there a specific cream i can apply or solution that wouldnt allow hair to grow on my forehead and

I have a problem on my face in which hair grows in places it shouldnt grow such as my forehead and other places of my face. does anyone know of a CREAM or SOLUTION or method (besides shaving) which would just stop the cycle of facial hair completely? just make it not grow at all



Is there a specific cream i can apply or solution that wouldnt allow hair to grow on my forehead and sideburns

acid?



ha, no. i'm just kidding. i saw this cream thing in wal*mart once a few years ago. it doesnt get rid of hair, but it makes it thinner as it grows in so you wouldnt be able to see it as well.



i didnt buy it, so i dont know if it works. and just maybe, if i knew that a few years later i would need to use that interesting bit of information, i would have remembered what it was called. but i didnt, so i dont. sorry.



but good luck with the whole bye-bye hair thing. seems a worthwhile conquest.



Is there a specific cream i can apply or solution that wouldnt allow hair to grow on my forehead and sideburns

Sorry to say, I don't think so. Especially not a cream or solution. If there was, wouldn't all of us have some so girls wouldn't have to shave their legs anymore and guys wouldn't have to shave their face??? Then only thing you can do for it is get laser hair removal. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment