Monday, July 27, 2009

Am Wantsing a goatee! How can i make my face hair grow faster!?

Okay so... lets get this out of the way- am 16, and been shaving for 3 years. I do it mainly to get the stubble look, I have really long hair and most people mistake me for an ugly chick... dun like chicks %26gt;.%26lt; (teh homo). But now im ready to grow a lovely little patch of manfur on muh chin.



The last week or so, i have noticed an increase in growth of facial hair, but its still not fast enough. Any suggestions on:



how i can change my diet to promote hair growth?



cremes, salves, and natural products i can apply



tips and techniques



magic spells and chants ( though i might end up with the wizard look %26gt;.%26gt;)



Am Wantsing a goatee! How can i make my face hair grow faster!?

Grow about 5 more years and check your ancestors, you might not have genes for facial hair., which would make you one luck SOB.



Am Wantsing a goatee! How can i make my face hair grow faster!?

uhmm dude why would you want a goatee?



hahhaa get a soul patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment