Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the effects of facial wax?

im planning a facial wax just above my lips hairs are quite abundant, i want it all gone. But then, i want to make sure that after that, my hair won't grow any thicker like a mustache.



What are the effects of facial wax?

Less hair.



What are the effects of facial wax?

just the opposite. It will get thinner and thinner the longer you do it. the hair follicles eventually give up. get rid of it!



What are the effects of facial wax?

I used to wax for years and yes it did remove the hair but I wasn't really satisfied. The hair grew back stubbly and hard to remove all of it. I found that eventually the hair did grow back darker but I'm not sure if it was from waxing or not. Eventually I decided to try electrolysis and it was too slow and painful. I switched to laser and found it to be very effective.



What are the effects of facial wax?

um for most people including myself there isnt a side effect eccept for you have to go in and get it done again and again. but like i think every eight weeks or so is when i get it done because my hairs are light and dont grow very fast but i like them gone!



What are the effects of facial wax?

It won't grow back any thicker if you wax it - the hairs will grow in with a "soft tip" (just like a new hair) rather than with "flat tips" (stubble) like when you shave. It's easier to deal with - when it grows back, either wax again or (if you're as obnoxious as I am) pluck them as you see them come in. It only takes less than a minute a day to pluck the new ones that come back.



I've waxed different things off-and-on for a long time - and I've never had the luxury of it halting hair growth for 6 weeks, tho. The only thing that's gotten rid of my unwanted hair for that long was a laser - or - electrolysis - painful, expensive and not guaranteed!



The day after you wax you can always begin using a growth inhibitor lotion, too. I use Biore every morning and night and it definitely slows down the amount of hair that grows in. The longer you use it, the better it works.



But no, you won't end up looking like Groucho...unless you do prior to waxing. ;)



Good luck!



What are the effects of facial wax?

The hair goes away for a while (2-3 weeks). It grows back much thinner and eventually you won't be able to see it. The downside is that you have to wait until it grows 1/2 an inch before re-waxing, it gets red and blotchy afterwards so you have to wait a day or so, and I guess it's somewhat painful. But what else can you do? Beauty is pain. =]



What are the effects of facial wax?

It might hurt a little durning the initial removal, but only briefly. It might also leave your skin red, depending on the color of your skin and how sensitive it is.



You can also bleach the hair(which is what I do). For me it's relatively painless and cheap. I don't know if this works on all skin types though. The hair is still there it just isn't visible.



Someone else suggested laser hair removal. This is good, but please research where you go throughly before you do it. If done improperly it can severly burn your skin.



What are the effects of facial wax?

It won't...i just got it done today at the salon..it was just about painless...only a slight burn...the hair is gone and the girl told me...it won't change the texture of the hair..actually the more you wax ...the less the hair grows in...its gets lighter and thinner

No comments:

Post a Comment