Monday, July 27, 2009

Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair; help mah!!!?

Okay, here are my basic "rules" for what I'm willing to consider trying. Also, bear in mind, that by "Beard", I simply mean facial hair in general; including sideburns.



1. Hairstyle has to be either short or long. None of that "shaggy" crap!



2. I'm not going to have a clean'shaven chin, though I'll keep it as closely trim as nessesary.



3. Please give a suggestion on sideburns to go with your hairstyle or beardstyle; no sideburn, mid-ear, bottom-of-ear, or whatever.



4. Hair-care tips always welcome; I'm a guy, so its not exactly second-nature to me, lol.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair; help mah!!!?

Dont get sideburns, i think they look nasty on any hair color. I think 5 o'clock shadows look good though.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair; help mah!!!?

1] first, we need a picture



2] type of hair - thick, thin; straight, curly; dry, oily?

No comments:

Post a Comment