Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it normal for a girl to have alot of body hair?

I have lot's of body hair it's minging! I have a hairy bum and tummy it makes me cringe and also i get faint facial hair I dont know what too do it's making me self concious HELP!



Is it normal for a girl to have alot of body hair?

Its not unusual at all for girls to have a lot of body hair. I agree that shaving will not be good in the long run, especially for hair on the face, it will make it appear darker and thicker. why don't you try getting waxed? I'm not sure how old you are but you could always go with a friend if you didn't want to go alone. Try getting one place waxed at a time, it might be too much to get several places done the first time. I get waxed at a salon and get a brazilian bikini wax, which includes round the back as well, and i ask my waxer to do my tummy when she does the front. I also get my upper lip done, most salons will wax pretty much wherever you want them to, and the hair will gradually get fainter and less will grow.



Is it normal for a girl to have alot of body hair?

Whatever you do, don't shave it, it will only get worse. My sister and I both have body hair. The whole thing is if you love yourself then others will love you. Try to accept yourself for who you are. Don't shave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment