Monday, July 27, 2009

Does anyone know if the hair remover NADS works?

Has anyone tried it? Did it work for you? How good?



I was going to buy some but I didn't know if it worked or not, Nair and Veet didn't but they were cheaper and I felt that I could risk that money, but I'm not paying $20 on something that totaly sucks!



What about the NADS facial hair remover too?



Does it work? How good?



Thanks....



Does anyone know if the hair remover NADS works?

I have nads facial hair remover to do my moe... I know its gross but we cant all be perfect. And yeah it works really good cos its natural, it doesnt sting later and you can easily just wash off the remaining wax with warm water, not like other waxes that you need oil to remove them. Anyway my hair on my moe is very thin and very short, and it came straight off. You just have to remember to use it in a good temperature eg 23 degrees room temp, clean the area before and always pull away from the direction of the hair. but yes it works really well and is worth the money.



Does anyone know if the hair remover NADS works?

i know someone that tried it, it's just honey! haha it works okay. good luck.



Does anyone know if the hair remover NADS works?

yes, nads does work, but you have to make sure your hair is long enough for it to work. I'd say about a week and a half's worth of hair. It sounds gross, but it won't work if the hair is short. and regardless of what it claims, there is some pain involved with ripping hair out of your body. Good Luck!



Does anyone know if the hair remover NADS works?

I've tried the Nads product for Male hair and it worked. Hair came off easily and painlessly. The only real way you will know for sure is if you try it out for yourself. From memory, I believe there is a money back guarantee with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment