Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I shave without having the hair grow back thicker?

Are there any ways that I can shave without having the hair grow back thicker? I don't want to get a five o clock shadow. Does it matter if I shave with the grain or against the grain? I just bought a buzz cutter that has an attachment that works ok for getting rid of my facial hair, but I think it might be growing back thicker. Does it matter if I go with or agains the grain when I use the buzz cutter? Please help, I'd appreciate it.



How do I shave without having the hair grow back thicker?

Hair does not grow back thicker when you shave it. Even though this is a popular myth, it is no so. It most likely got started because adolescent boys would shave their new found hair in hopes of getting more. Of course, by the time it grew back, their bodies had developed the ability to make more hair because they were going through puberty. You are supposed to shave with the grain. If you really want your shave to last longer, try something like Nair.

No comments:

Post a Comment