Monday, July 20, 2009

How can I get my hair to braid like this?

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/...



Thats my hair



Whenever I braid it sticks up because my hair is thin and I look like a hick version of the Wendy's girl, and it makes me look little kid ish! Its making me upset! I want my hair to braid like this girls (but to hang down) how do I get it like that? My mom told me to use gel.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyl5Juv3c...



Also the way it braids on me makes it look like half of my head is bald because the hair falls out so I bobby pin it back and it looks like crap! I just want to come home and cry about it because I have 2 genetic bone diseases which affect my hair growth, facial features, etc, its just so frusrating because I can't look the way I want too!



How can I get my hair to braid like this?

AS FOR A FAST WAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM I WOULD PUT A MOISTURIZING CREAM AND/OR A CERTAIN KIND OF GEL CALLED PRO-STYLE IN YOUR HAIR BEFORE BRAIDING IT. THE PRO-STYLE MAY LOOK KINDA ICKY BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR HAIR BUT IT WORKS REALLY GOOD. AND WHAT YOU COULD USE THAT WILL HELP YOUR HAIR GET THICKER AND STRONGER AS WELL AS HELP IT GROW FASTER IS PRENATAL VITAMINS. IT MAY SOUND WEIRD BUT IT WORKS. GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment