Monday, July 20, 2009

Whenever I grow a beard or goatee, it comes in a red, but my hair is brown.?

No one in my family has had red hair, as far back as my great-great-great grandparents on both side. Why would my facial hair come in red, but the hair on my head and legs/arms are brown? Do you think my children will have red hair? My wife seems to think they will. Anyone know much about this topic?



Thanks.



Whenever I grow a beard or goatee, it comes in a red, but my hair is brown.?

Out of curiosity i wonder if you have light eyes - blue or green. This distinct feature of mismatched features means you have viking blood. Cool eh? My partner is the same and i love that it is an unusual feature!



Your kids will prob never have red hair. Its only the facial hair that grows in this colour. Im sorry i cant explain why further however dark hair, light eyes and red beard = viking heratige. Have a look at your family decent!



Whenever I grow a beard or goatee, it comes in a red, but my hair is brown.?

No one in my family several generations back has ever had red hair. As for facial hair, my father sometimes wore a full beard and it was reddish brown/brown. The hair that grows on the sides of my chin is coming in this reddish brown. Secrets in the genes I suppose. I doubt your children will have red hair if no one in your family ever had it. But who knows!



Whenever I grow a beard or goatee, it comes in a red, but my hair is brown.?

it is common for men of celtic ancestry to have a red beard, James McAvoy has one:



http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/08/20/ja...



my hair is red because of my father who has a light red beard,



no one else in my family has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment