Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whats the best hair removal cream?

What is the best hair removal cream on the uk market? For legs, arm-pit, facial, any hair really ;0)



Whats the best hair removal cream?

Umm... well I tryed Nair and Veet, and here are the pros and cons of each:



Nair- took longer to work, was in a spray bottle, so it was easier to use, smelled better, but kinda stung a tiny tiny bit...



Veet- quicker, missed a few hairs, harder to apply, didnt hurt as much, and smelled kinda bad....



I liked either of them..... They both worked well, but I preferred Nair..... I actually found that I DEFINETELY prefered actually shaving my legs.... I would recomend getting a good razor and some smell-good shaving cream and try that :-) But I would understand if you didnt ;-)



Whats the best hair removal cream?

"Veet"



there are several different types of the cream avaiable including mousse versions and one that stays on in the shower



Whats the best hair removal cream?

I use 'Veet'. Its a very good brand, and is available almost everywhere.



Whats the best hair removal cream?

The less you wear the more you need nair!



or try veet =]



Whats the best hair removal cream?

Revital Hair Remover



It works great. Just to give you more information on Revitol. The hair becomes thinner and finer over a one to four month period. Most people report hair stops growing with ongoing maintenance. The 3-in-1 process conditions, moisturizes and protects the skin against the environment. Never shave, wax or tweeze again. Check out the website

No comments:

Post a Comment