Saturday, July 25, 2009

Testosterone imbalance conected with hair?

ok so i am a girl.and i have a hormone imbalance.i have much more testosterone than estrogen...yes ive seen the doctor about this and w/e.but i have hair on my face.and its not so dark.but it isnt light.it bothers me to look in the mirror at myself.A LOT.i want to wax this facial hair off.(mainly its the chin and area under it and the sides of it that bothers me)



but since this is a thing that has to do with my hormones ..



if i decide to wax...



will the hair still grow the same way it is now..



or will it be less noticible after waxing and when it grows back..?



please help me



:[



Testosterone imbalance conected with hair?

It will probably grow back the same...you will just have to stay faithful to waxing....the joys of womanhood suck, huh?



Just set a good regimen for waxing and stick to it.



Once you save up the dough, you could look into the whole electrolysis thing. Now I don't know if it lasts any longer than waxing...that is something you will have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment