Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recommend anything? tell me your favorite product. makeup, lotion, hair care, clothing tip, whatever

everyone loves some product. body lotion? moisturizer? shampoo? conditioner? deep hair treatment? facial mask/peel? nail polish? makeup? anything! just tell me what particular brand and product you love and some details. maybe your skin type or hair type or what know too. please comment i love to hear things like this.



Recommend anything? tell me your favorite product. makeup, lotion, hair care, clothing tip, whatever tell me.?

I recommend the Eminence Brand. It's a bit pricey but more then worth it! This is their website: http://www.eminenceorganics.com/ - I use the Stone Crop line. I acutally went to a spa and had it recommended for me. I love it. It's wonderful.



As for hair products I recommend the Sunsilk brand. I've been using the 'Straighten Up' kind but they have lots of choices for other hair types. It's smells great and my hair is so touchable.



Lotion - I use the Suave brand. It's inexpensive and feels great. And best of all my hands don't break out when I put it on. (My hands are sensitive and react to some lotions)



Make up, which I rarely use, I have most of my stuff from the Body Shop.



I hope you enjoy pampering yourself.



Recommend anything? tell me your favorite product. makeup, lotion, hair care, clothing tip, whatever tell me.?

Aveda Damage Remedy conditioner. I get highlights, so it really helps to keep my hair healthy and really soft. I love it. It's a bit pricey, so I only use it once a week. (I use a cheaper conditioner daily)



Recommend anything? tell me your favorite product. makeup, lotion, hair care, clothing tip, whatever tell me.?

lotion:bath and body works pleasers



makeup:face cg,great lash and azzai 2



clothes:arizona jeans and dickes



conditioner:tresseme



shampoo:tresseme



face clser:st.ives

No comments:

Post a Comment