Saturday, July 25, 2009

My hair is falling out. What can I use to make it grow back in?

I'm afraid to use rogain because the side of the box said it could make facial hair grow and someone said the hair falls back out once you stoop using it.



My hair is falling out. What can I use to make it grow back in?

Use Nioxin. It won't make your hair grow back, but it will make it stop falling out. Once it stops falling out, you can use products that will make your existing hair thicker. Good luck!



My hair is falling out. What can I use to make it grow back in?

You need to find out what is causing your hair to come out.



Could be thyroid or something else.



If you start using rogain you have to continue the rest of your life....is that something you wanna do? and yes it may cause hair to grow in unwanted places.



My hair is falling out. What can I use to make it grow back in?

I know people who had a daughter which they thought she had a disease had her to doc after doc and come to find out all they had to buy was a water softener. Now this may not be your case but it could be as well.just try water you buy to wash your hair for awhile to see and check it out before you buy anything expensive.And I must add her hair grew back with no problem or drugs to help



My hair is falling out. What can I use to make it grow back in?

You lose up to 200 hairs every day but if you think its something different try using Nioxin its a proffesional hair thickning shampoo and is more expinsive but has a minty smell that is delectiable.you can probably find it at a near by salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment