Saturday, July 25, 2009

Facail Hair...?

What age do you start to get facial hair my mates in class have it but i don't.. they also have deep voices..and ino he got a big dick cos we get changed in same locker room...AND / HE YOUNGER :(



Facail Hair...?

Hey, things come at different times for different people. I had the biggest boobs in the school when I was 11, but didn't start my period until I was 14, after most of the other girls had started theirs. Have patience. It's not that great, and I hate to tell you this, but penis size doesn't depend entirely on puberty.



Facail Hair...?

andy, you are going thru puberty, puberty does not happen the same time in every male, you must be starting, it will all come in time be patient



Facail Hair...?

if you told us what grade you were in maybe we could help . ..



Facail Hair...?

You are starting puberty late so be patient with your self. Do not spend a lot of time comparing penises with class mates when you are an adult your will be just as big. Facial hair will come with maturation as will a bigger chest and muscles. May I suggest that you do take up masturbation in a major way. That will help produce more testosterone and might move puberty along. Try at least 2 times a day if you can find the private time.

No comments:

Post a Comment