Thursday, July 23, 2009

Does dihydrotestosterone cream cure gynecomastia .can I it apply on my face and leg to help grow mor

Hi.. I'm 27yes .. I'm surfer by gynecomastia,want to know if dihydrotesterone cream can help...in the mean time I wish to grow more facial hair and leg hair as well... coz I only have very little facial hair and leg hair ...want to know can I apply dihydrotesterone cream directly on my face and leg to help grow more facial hair and leg hair ?is it dangerous to use this product and what kind of side effects will it be?



Does dihydrotestosterone cream cure gynecomastia .can I it apply on my face and leg to help grow more hair.?.?

Mate, i wont suggest this, for this cream may i suggest this website ask their they are bunch of qualified people who will more about this.



http://www.gynecomastia.org/



Most of us shave anyway so I say dont fret



Does dihydrotestosterone cream cure gynecomastia .can I it apply on my face and leg to help grow more hair.?.?

You can try it, but dihydrotestosterone causes prostate problems and male pattern baldness, so you may end up with more leg and facial hair at the expense of having prostate cancer and a shiny dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment